Benefits of using Debt Collection Agency, Collectivity, LLC
Benefits to the client of the COLLECTIVITY process enables the internal resources of an organization to be more effectively utilized in their business. The clients internal Accounting and Legal Departments can spend time on productive company business and not get preoccupied with the need to make calls, write letters, and follow-ups resulting in huge productivity savings. Quality customer service is the differentiator from competitorswe are not an assembly line agency. What is important is how clients perceive high quality customer service from COLLECTIVITY – through courteousness and good people skills. In the collection industry The customer is always right is a necessary philosophy. This has always given business an edge in this industry, leading to long-term customer loyalty.
ADVANTAGES OF USING A PROFESSIONAL COLLECTION AGENCY
- Collection agencies are specialists. Their goal is to recover payment for you in a timely, amicable manner. Agency fees should be based solely on resultsnot on time spent on prolonged negotiations.
- Debtors usually will pay a collection agency immediately, or agree to a short-term repayment schedule in order to preserve their credit reputation.
- Collection agencies, acting as independent third parties, can effect collection with minimal damage to good will, increasing the chances of retaining the customer.
- If necessary, collection agencies can recommend an attorney located near the debtor who is a specialist in creditors rights. If necessary, the attorney may file suit – an action that should always be considered the last resort in collections.
- Employing the services of a professional collection agency permits more productive use of staff timeThe net result is COLLECTIVITY!
ADDITIONAL REASONS FOR USING COLLECTIVITY LLC.
- No administrative or upfront fees.
- No hourly rates or flat fees (with the exception of flat fees charged for database searches).
- Contingent fee structure (with the exception of litigated claims. Court costs and suit fees are the sole responsibility of the Creditor.)
- Collection of both commercial and consumer related claims.
- Skip tracing, bankruptcy, judgment and asset investigations available.
- Liaison services between clients and attorneys.
- Extensive experience in handling high balance, complex claims.
- A Strict Code of Ethics is adhered to assuring the use of reputable, professional collection procedures. Abusive or harassing techniques are never permissible.
- You receive timely reports, verification of collected funds and prompt remittance of collected funds on a monthly basis.
- The latest computerized technologies are used in all aspects of our business.
COLLECTION FEES YOU CAN AFFORD!
To initiate collection activity, the following rates apply (Clients with high volume accounts or exceptionally large balances should call for a personal fee analysis): [Rates are subject to change with prior notice]
- 25% NO COLLECTION – NO CHARGE – STANDARD COMMERCIAL DIVISION
- 35% NO COLLECTION – NO CHARGE – CONSUMER ACCOUNTS DIVISION & MEDICAL ACCOUNTS DIVISION
- 40% NO COLLECTION – NO CHARGE – BALANCES UNDER $200 ON INITIAL INTAKE, ACCOUNTS OVER 1 YEAR DELINQUENT, OUT OF BUSINESS CLAIMS, SECOND PLACEMENTS, DEBTOR SKIPS ON INTAKE, CLAIMS FORWARDED TO ASSOCIATE COUNSEL, LITIGATION & JUDGMENT RECOVERIES (COURT COSTS & SUIT FEES ARE ADDITIONAL)
- 50% NO COLLECTION – NO CHARGE – ALL INTERNATIONAL CLAIMS INCLUDING CANADA
- ONE HALF (1/2) OF THE ABOVE RATES APPLY FOR AUTHORIZED RETURN OF MERCHANDISE IN LIEU OF CURRENCY PAYMENT.
CALL (813) 575-9962
Floridas Premier Go-To Collection Agency
FUTURE SOLUTIONS NOW–MODERN COLLECTIONS WITH OLD FASHIONED QUALITY & SERVICE
8875 Hidden River Parkway
Tampa, Florida 33637
This is a communication from a debt collector, we are attempting to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.