Debt Collection Website, General Terms and Conditions
Collectivity, LLC 8875 Hidden River Pkwy #300 Tampa, FL 33637
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Florida, United States of America.
Collectivity, LLC uses specific procedures in the acceptance of new clients, and opening new cases and collections files. The use of this web site does not create a relationship between you and Collectivity, LLC. All information submitted to Collectivity, LLC will be reviewed, evaluated, and possibly accepted by Collectivity, LLC. No action will be taken on the part of Collectivity, LLC, nor will any legal relationship exist between you and Collectivity, LLC until such time as both you and we agree to a fee structure for Collectivity, LLC Services as evidenced by your submission of the Claim Placement Form and our formal acknowledgment of your claim via email, fax, or through the regular postal service. You are agreeing to our fee structure and are bound thereto by your submitting a claim on our website. Should Collectivity, LLC accept placed for collection, you will receive notification from us by mail, fax, or email, along with a confirmation of our fee agreement. If the fee agreement is not acceptable to you, it is your responsibility to immediately contact us. If you fail to contact us, we will assume that you have agreed to our fee structure. By submitting a claim on our website, our acceptance of the claim, and your agreement to our fee structure, authorized Collectivity, LLC to act as your agent in fact for purposes of accepting, negotiating and remitting payments on your claim received from the debtor or any third party. You agree that Collectivity, LLC is entitled to a fee on all payments received, even if those payments are received directly by you, and not by Collectivity, LLC.